We are based in Tauranga but can offer services to anywhere in New Zealand, we offer free freight within Tauranga and mount Maunganui and Katikati areas, we enjoy the challenge of custom one off designs as much as our large scale contracts., we offer carving as well as profile cutting of plastic, aluminium, various native woods, plywood, mdf, Perspex, rubber.
We can also cut materials to test fit or tweak/change details before the final cut.
Some of the work to date includes
– Stencils for road marking and stencils for work safe compliances
– 8-12 mm Aluminium profile cutting for tanker truck extensions
– ACM sign board decorative sign panels for designer decks
– Various bar signs from mattica, native timbers to MDF
– Perspex cutting and carving for sign making industries
– Mould making for fiberglass and carbon fibre competition boats rudders/keels etc.
– Custom Hotrod accessories including brackets, rocker cover plates, Alloy fuel caps, pickup truck personal design bed floors, Air cleaner tops etc.
We work from your designs in various file formats or can write programs for you.
Bed size 1220mm x 2440mm
We offer a no surprises service so we can show you the design in digital form before we cut.
Pure CNC Works – Operating from the Bay of Plenty with a dedicated team we have experience shaping and profiling MDF, Plywood, Perspex, Rubber, Solid Surfaces, Various native woods, Aluminium, Composite panels and many other materials.
Given the present economic climate our primary goal is to provide CNC Routing services at the most competitive rates possible. Saving our clients both time and money, while also maintaining the highest standard of quality making Pure CNC Works the number one choice for your CNC Routing Needs.
We have been working with clients of all sizes and demands – everything from design, routering and manufacturing for clients.
Our bed size is 1220mm x 2440mm, we offer a no surprises service where we can show you the design in digital format before we cut, we also make sure to test fit and tweak materials before your final cut.
Thanks to software in the CNC routing technology, we can CNC route, carve and engrave to a high precision, high quality standard.